Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Strategy Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 18 months
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding our clients' business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents our client on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team memb 8+ years of strategic planning experience
- Experienced analytic manager who can identify and frame an analytic solution need across descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics;
- Strong partner management skills to negotiate solution scope and
- Strong data management general knowledge.
- Experience with carbon emissions reduction initiatives