Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Location: Chandler AZ; Dallas TX; Minneapolis MN
Term: 6 months
- Capturing meeting notes and action items, sending emails and follow ups
- Responsible for providing strategic consulting services to client organization using basic to moderate knowledge and expertise regarding the clients business strategy (single Line of Business) and trends in the Industry.
- Consults with senior managers and staff to create and execute business plans that support the business strategy.
- Assists in the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification of technology requirements and coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategic and related business plans to management.
- Participates in internal strategic planning activities and may participate in Industry planning activity.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Good executive presence, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create executive messaging through PowerPoint.
- Essentially a strong project management resource who is well organized and able to interact with senior leadership, take initiative and drive for delivery.
- 2+ years of strategic planning experience; or a Master's degree or higher in fields such as business, finance, or economics