Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Strategy Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 18 months
- Designs and tracks analytic work plans, business cases and metrics to support carbon footprint reduction efforts across company businesses, working with business and analytic SMEs.
- Coordination of the analytics and how we should proceed. Position will be heavy coordination and specific working with data
- Responsible for providing senior level strategic consulting services to client organizations using in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding client business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Works with executives and senior managers across the enterprise to help define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Provides leadership in the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- May Direct internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the client on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Requires analytic and consulting experience ideally with an understanding of ESG dynamics within the financial services industry
- Hands on analytics experience, working within a relational database and bringing together reporting process and models
- Needs to have strong analytic understanding and translate the data and information and sharing with business
- ESG Experience related to Regulation, Constraints, Goal, Managing risk.
- Consulting background to frame and share GAP analysis.
- Candidates must have understanding of the Analytics development cycle and relationship of analytics to business goals.
- Should have predictive model development or consulting experienced.
- 5+ years of strategic planning experience