Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Strategy Consultant
Location: Charlotte NC
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represent client on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Essbase knowledge (Ad-Hoc reporting, not just the interface experience)
- Excel Intermediate to Advanced (plus would be VBA skills)
- Financial Background Knowledge
- Requirements/BRD experience with proven testing experience (Project Management Experience)
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Tableau Development SME