Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Strategy Consultant
Location: Tempe, AZ; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; Addison, TX; Charlotte, NC
Term: 5 months
- Support the EDET IMO (Integration Management Office).
- Responsible for providing senior level strategic consulting services to client organizations using in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding the client's business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Works with executives and senior managers across the enterprise to help define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Provides leadership in the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- May Direct internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the client on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must be a self starter and strategic thinker.
- Specific skills/experience should include a mix of (not all required): prior consulting experience, IMO, strategy, project/program management, data management/governance, business process improvement, financial services/banking, change management.
- 5+ years of strategic planning experience