Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Strategy Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Support a Privacy by Design Center of Excellence
- Provide Privacy Impact assessment Support
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding the clients business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across the Company to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the Company on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge of CCPS, GDPR; Privacy Program & Operations experience
- Privacy Certification
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience