Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Strategy Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 12 months
- This role will be responsible for aiding, supporting, and coordinating the formal implementation and maintenance of the enterprise and Commercial Banking risk programs, specific RCSA.
- Support the implementation of procedures, processes, and controls across Commercial Banking Operations and Shared Services to meet operational risk management and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with and support CB Operations and Shared Services to ensure timely implementation and effective execution of operational risk controls.
- Provide guidance in order to ensure consistent interpretation and implementation of all risk policies and procedures.
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding the clients business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across the Company to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the Company on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have strong analytical skills and experience in working with large and varied audiences
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience