Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Risk Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC 28262
Term: 12 months
- This role will be responsible for aiding, supporting, and coordinating the formal implementation and maintenance of the enterprise and commercial risk programs, specifically RCSA.
- Support the implementation of procedures, processes, and controls to meet operational risk management requirements.
- Collaborate with and support Operations and Shared Services to ensure timely implementation and effective execution of operational risk controls.
- Running point on deliverables and collaborating as well as meeting specific timelines and deliverable dates
- Provide guidance in order to ensure consistent interpretation and implementation of all risk policies and procedures.
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding the clients business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across the Company to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the client on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have strong analytical skills and experience in working with large and varied audiences
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience
- Experience in identifying and assessing risks and controls
- Strong writing skills