Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: BPM Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28277
Term: 9 months
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding the clients business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across the company to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the client on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience
- Serves as the primary liaison between the business unit and various support partners (EFT, BPM Tech) in achieving business deliverables.
- Develops and implements reporting/information delivery/presentations with key stakeholders and senior management within responsible area, including root cause, cost/benefit, and risk analyses.
- Responsible for supporting data operations within iGrafx - supporting both BPM Factory as well as Process Change Management functions.
- Responsible for business communication, education and learning during release cycles.
- Responsible for producing data health metrics, library maintenance metrics etc. to make management aware of any anomalies or exceptions
- Prior experience in Master Data Management and Governance functions
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Agile experience
- Financial services industry experience