Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Process Modeler
Location: Charlotte, NC 28277
Term: 10 months
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding our client business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across our client to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents our client on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with Enterprise Business Process Management.
- Hands on experience with process modeling and process architecture.
- Knowledgeable about process modeling applications like iGrafx and ARIS.
- Should have experience in Agile development methodology.
- Should be able to create business requirements/user stories in a clear and concise manner.
- Should be able to manage and lead UAT/ business acceptance testing for all releases.
- Experience managing data exception handling within the repository and solving data quality gaps.
- Experience producing data health metrics, library maintenance metrics etc. to make management aware of any anomalies or exceptions.
- Program management/Project management is a plus.
- Very good with Microsoft products (Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Good communication skills and be able to interact with stakeholders up and down the hierarchy.
- Good at creating business communication, education and ensuring learning for all releases are build and delivered on time.
- Knowledgeable about EDM & in CCAR/BCBS239