Position: Business/Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 10 months
- Captures detailed requirements for various stages of an application life cycle working with the business SME.
- Verifies that system requirements are traceable, consistent, complete, and testable.
- Writes checklist to track all components involved in application changes.
- Performs requirements, design and code walk through /reviews as requested.
- Recommends corrective action to ensure compliance with test plans.
- Writes and maintains test plans based on software requirements and design documents.
- Verifies that software applications perform in accordance with system requirements and specifications.
- Verifies function, performance, integration, and acceptance test results are in accordance with application and departmental standards.
- Measures the severity of failures and defects in accordance with test plan guidelines.
- Accurately and thoroughly documents application performance failures and defects during each quality review session.
- Clearly and accurately communicates test results to programming staff and/or appropriate management staff.
- Regularly enters issues/defects related to the test life cycle or change control environment into applicable tracking system.
- Updates applicable tracking system with problem solutions and status.
- Conducts testing meetings, as necessary, for problems encountered during the test life cycle.
- Acts as liaison for application groups and external agencies.
- Assists users in developing test plans, test scripts, and implementation plans as requested.
- Provides reports showing status and activity in the change control environment to technical teams and appropriate management staff.
- Captures Meeting Notes, Action Items, and follows up on action items with the respective clients appropriately.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 8 years’ of experience as an IT Business Analyst. (requirements gathering, business process mapping)
- 8 years’ of experience and demonstrated knowledge of testing methodology and practices.
- 8 years’ of experience implementing business analysis techniques.
- 8 years’ of experience with various project life cycles and methodologies. (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, project management, etc.)
- 8 years’ of experience executing project life cycle from end to end and involvement in all phases of project life cycle.
- 8 years’ of experience with Use Case Modeling. [e.g., Specifications, Packages, Diagrams]
- 8 years’ of experience facilitating user requirements sessions.
- 8 years’ of experience conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
- 8 years’ of experience supporting the business in conducting User Acceptance Testing. (UAT)
- 8 years’ of experience in writing use cases.
- 8 years’ of experience analytical skills.
- 8 years’ of experience in documenting Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and Traceability Matrices.
- 8 years’ of experience in oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Visio and/or standard software applications typically used in a corporate office environment.
Even better if you have:
- Previous experience working in state government.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!