Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Services Associate
Location: Ohio, 45882
Term: 18 months
- Application Compliance Records Management
- Manages and supports the delivery of technology products & services for medium to large business unit clients.
- Acts as the single point of contact for the client & the appropriate technical groups from solution planning to sizing/estimating to fulfillment.
- Influences technology selection by gathering and reviewing customer information, working with technology teams to determine if custom solution is necessary, and recommend best option to the customer.
- Provides guidance on leveraging new technology.
- Requests sizing estimates and reviews for reasonableness.
- Ensures service quality and cost-effectiveness of solutions.
- Monitors high profile projects to ensure requests are met on time and within sizing, keeping all parties informed of impacts & changes.
- Maintains regular contact with all levels of management within Technology and the supported business unit.
- Conducts research/analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products & services, regulatory/compliance issues, & implications of new implementations.
- Leads implementation of most complex projects/initiatives impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise.
- Understands compliance & risk management requirements for supported area & works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Primary interface with Financial Industry Leaders for 1 business Lines.
- Supports interfaces with Technology Industry Leaders, Analysts & Regulators.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to identify business needs and deliver solutions in close partnership with line of business and technology
- Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities, and design approaches/programs/products to improve overall quality assurance
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance or operational risk
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy