Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Finance/Labor Data Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN, Rose Garden or Chandler, AZ or Des Moines, IA
Term: 24 months
In this role you will focus in on labor capacity / forecast / actuals / variance – analysis, preparing, reporting for 700+ resources (Employee, Contractor, Statement of Work) that span 90+ Business Cases and 300+ Projects/Products.
- Leveraging data to prepare entries and updates to Profesy Forecast
- Monthly Forecast/Variance Analysis
- Coordination with managers to review and update forecasts
- Forecast validation – to verify funding, forecast, remaining dollars by resource and in total.
- Forecast reporting – to provide detail and summary of what was provided for the Forecast and what is reflected in Profesy.
- Working with team leads, managers, and project managers to go thru forecast and actuals and identify needed adjustments.
- Monthly reconciliation and reporting of forecast to actuals – by Project. To include providing remaining dollars available.
- Will require understanding timing of when work is to be delivered and if the project is for the full year, one or more quarters.
- Will require being able to look up information in the CFT Tool and Profesy.
- Resource Forecast totals by SIBC and Project/Product – what is reflected in forecast system, Profesy…….with analysis to validate what is forecast
- Research on STAMP Actuals against forecast with reporting and adjustments for the next forecast
- Monthly, Quarterly Forecast Analysis by SIBC to managing aligned capacity / $’s.
- Working with managers and others to gather and prepare forecast information (US and India) – 700+ resources.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
Excel, STAMP, Profesy Tool, Tracking, Communication.