Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Services Associate
Location: Charlotte, NC 28280
Term: 12 months
- Defines plans, develops and implements/consults on major IT strategies, processes, or on-going programs with 2-4 broad cross-business technology impacts.
- May be responsible for execution/ implementation and on-going operational management of processes, etc. as they are developed.
- Provides thought-leadership and applies area of expertise to technology matters to develop programs that are effective and efficient and to build support for the strategies with senior leadership across the technology organizations and/or client business lines.
- Utilizes sophisticated research and analysis in addition to in-depth understanding of organizational goals/priorities and technology to develop executable strategies and plans.
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives impacting one or more lines of business.
- Typically interacts with senior leaders to provide support and drive strategic initiatives for the business.
- Decisions have significant direct impact on function and direct impact on business lines.
- Recommends compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Primary interface with Financial Industry Leaders for supporting business lines.
- Supports interfaces with Technology Industry Leaders, Analysts and Regulators.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Analytical, Problem Solving
- Senior stakeholder management
- Good knowledge of Technology Asset life cycle Management
- Experience supporting application lifecycle management and/or SDLC processes
- IT metadata data governance and reporting. If not, demonstrated experience with multiple types of data
- Ability to create insights from data
- 7+ years of technology experience
- Experience managing large technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management