Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Service Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55408
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical initiatives with low to moderate risk and complexity, impacting small number of users and/or departments.
- Responsibilities may include: gathers requirements and develops documentation, tracks and reports initiative and budget status; ensures completion of assigned actions; identifies issues and resources to provide solutions or escalates to avoid delays; updates websites to host documents, reports, and related information; serves as point of contact for information and updates.
- Responsibilities may include resolution of user access and other security administration issues; production support and maintenance of large-scale business applications; troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues using general guidelines, templates or direction from others and coordinates resolution with users and vendors; participates in and may coordinate user projects related to application and hardware installations and upgrades; participates and coordinates user acceptance testing of technology components; develops and/or updates user documentation and procedures; develops and conducts user/support training; tracks performance trends and recommends process improvements; understands quality, security and compliance requirements for user area.
- Keeps abreast of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations.
- Supports implementation of small to moderate projects/initiatives.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported area.
- Supports interfaces with Financial Industry Leaders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Need to have advanced excel capabilities.
- Will assist with project financials and budgeting.