Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
The primary responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to:
- Participate in mapping of business processes and influence the quality of documentation related to risk and controls to prevent downstream impact to effective Self-Assurance Activity design.
- Partner with control / process owners and other partners to design Self-Assurance Activities around business controls. Ensure design can withstand scrutiny from external audits and reviews.
- Execute tests of controls to identify exceptions, error rates, and testing conclusions to include effectiveness. Document tests results and provide to peer teams who will raise control Issues for remediation.
- Participate in discussions on how to improve control weaknesses and design based on knowledge gathered from design and tests.
- Perform quality reviews of risk and control information to ensure adequate information is in place to develop an effective assurance activity around the control and escalate recommendations for quality enhancements when problems are identified.
- Drive maturity updates to the Contact Center Self-Assurance Activity methodology and lifecycle through a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Recommend and drive towards automated solutions whenever possible in design and execution.
- 8+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience
- 2+ years of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- 3+ years of compliance and controls testing experience
- 3+ years of audit experience
- 1+ year experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Ability to think creatively to find innovative solutions to complex analytical questions
- Experience navigating through ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Position location is open, as the position is 100% remote at this time.