Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Business Readiness Project Manager
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Ensures business readiness activities are planned and incorporated into the overall Program plan by working with cross-functional teams to outline, plan and deliver
- Actively manages project track as a part of a larger program
- Works with Program Leadership and related stakeholders to ensure that tasks are planned and executed per the Program’s needs
- Reports on project track’s status and tracking to the overall timeline, costs, and scope delivery.
- Full understanding of industry standard project management practices reflected by following Company policies and procedures and the ability to interact with senior Company management and leadership
- Coordination of cross-functional teams and other project tracks (through meetings and progress measurement activities) which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget
- Facilitates project meetings, stakeholder identification, team updates, Steering Committee meetings, Go/No Go decisions
- Creates and maintains project artifacts (Plan, change requests, etc.)
- Proactively raises risks and issues that can/will impact the project’s track or program delivery
- Promotes a strong change management structure by ensuring change management and communication activities are included in the project’s track and incorporated into the overall program plan and carried out
- Enables and documents Project Management (PMR) business controls for program track
- Promotes an inclusive & collaborative environment so that all voices at the table can participate and contribute to the success of the
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years relevant work experience and 7+ year project management experience w/ PMP or Scrum certification OR 5+ years relevant work experience and 10+ years project management experience w/o PMP or Scrum Certification
- Demonstrated successful experience with managing a cross-functional, global project as a part of a larger program
- Exemplify change management practices through established structure and process
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and advanced presentation skills
- Proven resourcefulness through creative problem solving and stakeholder engagement
- Excellent relationship building and negotiation/influencing skills with team members and stakeholders
- Able to map vital and control processes of a project track within a program ecosystem
- Architected a project plan for a program track that meets objectives, within constraints
- Strong conflict resolution skills; adapt at having crucial conversations when needed
- Advanced Documentation Development - knows how to document and how much is needed to prevent excessive time and energy output.
- Scheduling, monitoring, and assessing progress and quality of tasks so work flows smoothly
- Maintains project control through cost, schedule, scope and stakeholder monitoring and management
- Identifies, evaluates, and mitigates project risks through collaborative accountability
- Responsible for managing stakeholder issues that delivers impactful results
- Proficient w/ office applications & project management tools to create project plans, status reports, steering committee presentations, and communications as required by the project and program
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!