Position: Business Project Manager
Location: Broomfield, CO 80021
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Work with Finance and Product teams to identify scope and drive critical projects and initiatives, aiming at improving Company’s operational rigor.
- Lead structuring and executing major projects in shaping key performance drivers, and operating metrics.
- Lead cross functional, global teams to get work done, driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Guide sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights
- Communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader organization
- Motivate colleagues and team to achieve aggressive goals and objectives
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of job related project management experience
- Graduate degree from a business school or technical advanced degree is a plus
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Technical degree or knowledge of technology strongly preferred
- SQL skills and a background in IT preferredExperience with programming languages and business analytics platforms such as MS Power BI preferred
- Superior financial model skills and PowerPoint skills preferred
- Advanced knowledge of process improvement and project management methodologies such as Six Sigma and Agile software development methodologies preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!