Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Junior Project Manager
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri, 63103
Term: 12 months
- Focus on Business Project Management
- Accountable for direct and independent management of primarily moderate risk projects (occasionally low or high risk) and/or participates as a member of larger effort(s) to independently manage sub-program component(s) of moderate complexity under the purview of a program/project leader.
- Influences sponsors and stakeholders to promote success of project prioritization and obstacle management.
- Seeks counsel of peers, stakeholders, and/or program/project leads in times of highly unusual or complex ambiguity and adapts planning, communications, and engagements accordingly.
- Incorporates business organizational/systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts ensuring full understanding of project impacts and comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Performs all usual duties of a Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artifact creation. This includes needs identification; resource requirements; project dependencies, planning and progression; financials management; status reporting; prolific and effective communications; ongoing risk assessment and adaptation; and appropriate escalation strategies and implementation.
- Incorporates regular and appropriate consultation with business and other stakeholders to validate project trajectory and project performance feedback throughout the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for matrix managing other PMs and Project Coordinators for the project.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Business Project Management
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Clarity preferred
- Agile experience