Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Business Project Manager
Location: Chester VA 23831
Term: 6 months
- Implement new contract for IT contingent labor. Work with the department ITCL program manager, coordinate with the awarded supplier on processes, communication, documentation, etc.
- Must possess comprehensive experience in managing enterprise level IT projects and system implementations.
- Using project management practices and tools (MS Project) to coordinate for the implementation of a new contract and program processes for the department’s IT contingent labor program.
- Lead all aspects of developing, planning, organizing, and successful management of the implementation project plan, communications, project meetings, reporting and risk management initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in managing enterprise level IT projects and system implementations.
- 5+ years of experience in business consulting, ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- 5+ years of experience in effectively manage multiple work streams, solve business problems and deliver results.
- 5+ years of experience in using Microsoft Project and other PM tools to develop and organize the plan, coordinate and implement new statewide contract.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
Even better if you have:
- Commonwealth PM certification and/or PMBOK certification.
- Working knowledge and experience with the IT staffing/consulting business, Virginia state government and VITA.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!