Terrific 12+ months contract in Plano, Texas for a Business Process Analyst. Will work on managing data definitions and lineage, data taxonomies, Business Process Mapping (BPMN) for business terms. Will be interviewing & working closely with Data Stewards across various business units for analysis and documenting in appropriate data management tools. Will understand/optimize the operations and data management enterprises processes to standardize procedures across the organization.
· Assist with data management deliverables and related initiatives.
· Define and manage data taxonomies and organization of content in data management tools.
· Collect and analyze business process models/mapping.
· Correlate business processes to dataflow and systems diagrams.
· Maintain consistent communication with business partners.
· Coordinate & facilitate working sessions and meetings with business units & technical teams.
· Coordinate project deliverables and execution.
· Summarize and document meeting notes.
· Maintain documents, content, and related artifacts on company portal.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Management or related.
Experience creating and managing business catalogs.
Experience with managing metadata, data domains, data taxonomies and data lineage.
Familiarity with DMBOK.
Experience creating and documenting operational procedures and processes (extracting and transferring data into documentation).
Experience with data management processes (change/create/capture data transactions) and data quality.
Experience using and implementing the BPMN (Business Process Modeling notation) notation for documentation.
Experience establishing policies, providing business process/operational documentation and writing process policies & procedures (tech writing).
Experience creating general process diagrams using Visio for process analysis.
Exceptional written and communication skills are required.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Visio, Microsoft SharePoint Site.
Business process management principles and standards, best practices, industry standards.
If this is a good fit, Apply now!