Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Business Execution Consultant
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, 55467
Term: 9 months
- Manage the development of process documentation across CLM.
- Manage the development of metrics across CLM.
- Design and implement controls aligned to CLM end to end processes.
- Evaluate ongoing adequacy and effectiveness of policies, processes, and procedures through QC (are processes & tools working as designed), testing and internal controls with a cadenced leadership review.
- Collaborate with Product Strategy, Tool Management and Product Delivery assisting to ensure solutions are designed, integrated, and controlled to improve effectiveness, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies, as appropriate
- Act as the liaison with Risk and Control partners for Risk Compliance Self-Assessment (RCSA) and other audits/reviews.
- CLM Policy & Target Operating Model accountability.
- Responsible for enterprise development and implementation of a centrally supported contract management utility.
- This capability provides services, business processes, and operational tools to support a true end-to-end contract management lifecycle value stream.
- The lifecycle includes contract generation through to renewing, terminating, or amending contractual agreements.
- Within CLM, the Governance team has accountabilities to collaboration across CLM to ensure data integrity and quality as well as standing up a framework of controls, metrics and assessments of business processes to ensure adherence to Risk Compliance Self-Assessment protocols and risk mitigation.
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Visio/analytics experience required
- Strong Microsoft skills
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Advanced facilitation skills to build relationships with senior team members
- Ability to consult across CLM to conceptualize, define and gain adoption of data integrity initiatives and ensure production of key performance metrics, dashboards or scorecards
- Ability to organize, articulate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations to others
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, detail-orientation, and prioritizing skills
- Monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management; communicate with CLM leaders the status of controls, metrics, and self-assessment results.
- Intellectually curious, quick thinker / learner that thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably technology, data, or finance
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft tools: Word, Excel, Visio, and Power Point
- May mentor, guide, and train less experienced staff within the team