Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Houston industry leader is seeking a Business Operations Analyst with a strong customer service skills and back office operations abilities to join their team for a contract opportunity. Working directly in the Incubation/Innovation team, this role will support the new innovation projects from a back office and customer support function. As applications and programs launch, the operations analyst will ensure the customer service and day to day operations are fulfilled, while also helping to support and rollout new products and improvements.
The role will require a highly energetic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who is hungry to learn and grow with the team. Must be adaptive to new and constantly changing environments and willing and comfortable to work with the unknown.
- Support the innovation teams incubation projects with back office sign up and service help for customers.
- Serve as the consistent customer point of contact for all product troubleshooting.
- Provide feedback and areas of improvement for future product enhancements.
- Day to day operations include facilitating new client onboarding processes, troubleshooting, reporting and overall performance
- Be accountable for same-day responses to all inquiries, timely submission of statements and other contracted deliverables, and calendar management
- Manage interactions with sales, internal business processes, and operations
- Strong candidate will be an effective communicators who exhibit the ability to engage in active listening; who are responsive, attentive, creative, empathic, friendly and patient; who are skilled in conflict-resolution and who can quickly integrate information to be able to present solutions and recommendations.
- Producing documentation that will support and explain the product workflow and requirements, new production releases and roadmap of future releases.
- Provides insights and recommendations on how to innovate and improve products, customer process and operations
- Delivers and maintains appropriate documentation, including use cases, process flows, activity diagrams, and traceability matrix and screen mockups as needed.
Education and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in business analyst, project management, digital product support or analytics
- Experience working with enterprise customer technology solutions, such as Salesforce, SAP, or AWS
- Experience in developing and maintaining business reports and performing ad hoc analysis
- Experience working with and reporting web traffic, financial/business reporting and analysis; Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to various groups, including all management tiers
- Digital product development or digital operations experience preferred
- Expertise in business processes, both documentation and process improvements
- Ability to work independently to meet multiple project deadlines; Ability to multi-task and prioritize as needed
- Ability to learn new software and concepts quickly; ability to learn and adapt to evolving conditions and fluid requirements
- Passion for detail with a track record demonstrating initiative, drive and quality output
- Excellent oral, organizational and written communication skills; troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong and demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution
- Highly organized, creative and attentive to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive, and ability to work proactively and independently Proficient in MS Office applications