The Business Intelligence Developer (Contractor) will implement enterprise-grade, high-performance, scalable reports and dashboards on a new Data Warehouse environment using forward-looking best practices.
- Gather and document end user business requirements.
- Design, build, and implement pre-defined, scheduled, ad hoc, and dynamic reports and dashboards using Microsoft SSRS and Microsoft Power BI.
- Optimize Microsoft SSRS Report Portal.
- Optimize Microsoft Power BI Dashboard Portal.
- Translate existing Microsoft Excel documents, system specific reports, and data queries into Microsoft SSRS reports and Microsoft Power BI dashboards.
- Define and implement best practices for change management and source code control.
- Build and refine Technical Support and Training Documentation for IT Team and end users.
- Train IT Team to maintain, support, enhance, and optimize reports and dashboards.
- Train IT Team and Business Users to utilize reports and dashboards.
- Design, build, verify, and implement optimized Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes utilizing Microsoft technology stack.
- Expert (5+ years) in Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, and T-SQL.
- Expert (5+ years) in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI, and PowerShell.
- Verifiable experience (5+ years) designing, building, and implementing Microsoft SSRS Reports and Microsoft Power BI Dashboards.
- Experience with Tableau, R, Python, and Azure Machine Learning would be a plus.
- Experience building Data Warehouse solutions, ETL processes, Microsoft SSAS, Microsoft SSIS, and Microsoft PowerShell would be a plus.