Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst to join their team for a contract role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers.
Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst
Location: This position is remote** (see below)
Term: 6 Months, with the intent to convert to FTE of the client
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelors Degree with 7 years of proven Business Intelligence development skills
- If no degree, 9 years of proven Business Intelligence development skills
- R, Python (at minimum at script level of Python)
- Demonstrated experience analyzing medical claims, with an understanding of clinical codes (CPT, ICD-10, etc) and medical expense analysis.
- Experience with Value-Based programs, Accountable Care Organizations, provider analytic domains
- Intermediate- to expert-level experience with data visualization (Tableau), and Agile development methodology
- Post production DevOps
- Ability to present findings to various levels of leaders.
- Elicit and review business reporting requirements from the business groups and translate into more complex technical designs for building business intelligence solutions.
- Coordinate and independently develop BI content (reports, dashboards, scorecards, more complex analytic solutions) through the entire development life-cycle, to provide data necessary to effectively make business decisions and measure goal attainment and overall performance.
- Participate in work-stream planning processes including ideation, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions that emphasize speed to market results.
- Leverage BI tool expertise to develop proof-of-concept and pilot solutions
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of business area processes and information needs and apply that knowledge in developing BI content for business stakeholders.
- Design, lead and participate in various testing phases (peer reviews, unit, system, end to end) to ensure accurate delivery of data from the business requirements.
- Share expertise with business areas to assist in understanding enterprise data content, and effectively use the available BI solutions for their information and analytical needs.
- As a senior member, mentor junior team members to help grow business intelligence skill and domain knowledge and improve team productivity.
** Due to COVID-19, this position is work from home through September. Once the Durham, NC campus restrictions begin easing in October, the client will continue to encourage contractors to take a virtual-first approach to their work when possible. As long as job responsibilities are not impacted, being in the office full-time will not be necessary or expected. During the interview process, our client will walk through our virtual-first approach and will answer questions you may have.
If you live out of the state of NC, only candidates from the following states are eligible to convert to FTE: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Maryland, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and South Carolina.