Our client is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer for a permanent role in Addison, Texas.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions that provide accessible information for decision making.
- Create relational and dimensional models for BI related projects.
- Develop reports to support business decision making and business performing monitoring.
- Identify data quality issues and work with appropriate teams to resolve them.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Communicate effectively across multiple departments and with stakeholders to review business requirements and propose reporting solutions.
- Analyze product, market, and share trends to build warehouse data.
- Develop and update technical documentation
Qualifications & Experiences: (Includes but not limited to)
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Advanced SQL development skills/knowledge
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Background in data warehouse design and data mining
- Experience with BI Reporting tools, including Power BI.
- Experience creating reports for presentation to Sr. Leadership, Board of Directors, Committees, etc.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Proven ability to take initiative and be innovative
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work well and contribute in a team environment
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient knowledge of data reporting/analysis tools and techniques
- Industry experience in Financial Services
- ETL development experience
- Bachelor Degree in an analytical field
- Previous experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience writing stored procedures