Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Initiatives Consultant/Contract Administrator
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 9 months
- Support the Mural Team and other DSG projects as assigned.
- Oversee and manage invoices and legal use agreements for the Community Mural Program and ensure that all documentation is obtained in support of Risk and Compliance procedures, as well as the implementation of initiatives with cross functional business partners.
- Serve as a critical player in the Community Mural Program’s overall risk management strategy
- Obtain signed legal use agreements and individual releases, track and monitor payments, and lead use agreement tracking process
- Archive use agreements, invoices, and receipts on project management tool (Protrack)
- Verify that use agreement process and all improvements are aligned and compliant with corporate policies and copyright law and risk management
- Maintain database of business and vendor contacts information
- Update metadata in Digital Asset Management system (eDAM)
- Liaise with external and internal partners, including senior leadership
- Manage monthly P-card expense reporting for image and use costs
- Generate and manage appropriate reports for tracking purposes
- Create internal communications materials
- Follow risk guidelines and processes and procedures to resolve issues and inquiries
- Escalate concerns, issues, and/or questions as needed
- Adapt to deadline changes and prioritizing of assignments
- Understand audience and communicate effectively
- Provide support to other areas of programmatic work as needed
- Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications.
- Presents to mid-level managers on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- May provide work direction to lower level staff.
- Leads diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple departments within a business group.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning (example: annual certification and associated problem resolution), legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: monitoring business expenses) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of Advanced skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Adobe Applications
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Data Management, data analytics, project management or strategic planning, administrative support
- 3+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts including mid to high-level managers
- Understanding of basic technology concepts and related toolsets including: file transfer, web services, and replication, publish/subscribe services, scheduling, user interfaces, etc.
- Flexible and self-motivated, with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to diverse audiences
- Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, and change management
- Professional presentation skills
- Effective facilitation skills
- Strong sense of ownership, relentless curiosity, and self-driven approach to problem solving
- Bachelor degree, continuing education certification in Business Analysis or Business Process Management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to translate business objectives into actionable work flows
- Project management experience (i.e. developing roadmap of upcoming project initiatives and establishing project timelines etc.)
- Familiarity with Digital Asset Management systems, metadata management