Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Initiatives Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 12 months
- Understanding of human-centered design principles, experience working in an Agile environment / technology product development, ability to define business problems and identify successful solutions, excellent communication skills, ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives while remaining focused on customer satisfaction.
- Support technology product development and agile teams.
- Change agent who can understand and work closely with diverse stakeholders to communicate technical content in a non-technical manner
- Ability to define business problems & identify/recommend solutions
- Human-centered design thinking & principles
- A collaborative and results driven personality type works best with this team
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning