Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Initiatives Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA
Term: 6 months
- Manage vendor contract intake / request, RFP, drafting, negotiation, executive summary, approval, & signature process
- Track contract status for as many as 25 contracts in-flight at any one time
- Manage/track/update status on constant flow of contracts at multiple stages in Intake-to-Execution process
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Solid understanding of structure of and terminology in corporate vendor contracts – both master services level and transactional/statements of work level.
- Ability to execute the following components of a corporate vendor contractor intake/negotiation/execution process: Receive/validate contract request, prepare scope, evaluate multiple vendor proposals, iteratively negotiate and obtain leadership vendor decision, complete contract documentation, obtain funding business approval, obtain legal/own business approvals, obtain signatures, store contract & disseminate knowledge of completion.
- Successfully react to non-procedural requests and process requirements.
- Concise written communication with executives.
- 3 years-experience drafting/managing with corporate vendor contracts (Including but not limited to supply chain processes management, getting approvals, meeting deadlines, working through multiple channels)
- Familiarity working inside contracts
- Must have solid Microsoft skills
- MS-Excel, MS-Outlook
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning