Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28277
Term: 5 months
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following roles: Strategic Implementations, Change Delivery, IT, Product Development, Business Analyst, Big 4 Technology Consulting / Strategy Consulting, Proven technical experience implementing or involved in deploying an enterprise-grade technology deployments, which may include one or more System Integrations, Workflow-based enhancements, RPA/RDA deployments, Data Conversions, Upgrades, System Migrations for Cloud or on-prem applications in a distributed data environment, Strong process management experience with the ability to define business process that encompasses risk management, positive business outcomes and efficiency.
- Experience working and delivering with Agile methods or Agile environment, ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Self-starter with the ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability