Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Initiatives Consultant
Location: Multiple locations across the U.S.
Term: 6 months
- Responsible for driving process improvement and refinement to build the foundation of EPO’s future state.
- Responsible for managing intake, identifying and refining operational deficiencies and acting as a change agent for future state and interim state planning.
- Managing internal intake and capacity planning tools (JIRA and Confluence)
- Managing communication and educational requests across enterprise BG/EF
- Creating and maintaining effective working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Reporting on aggregate insights and themes for future state process enhancements
- Documenting and evaluating current state for process gaps and workflow improvement opportunities
- Leading internal initiatives in partnership with the Head of Enterprise Policy Office (EPO) Communications & Education team
- Collaborating with stakeholders throughout the company on Policy related education and communication efforts
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning