Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Risk Generalist
Location: New York, NY or Charlotte, NC
Term: 6 months
- RCSA data remediation and data clean up
- RCSA strategy and prep work for 2022 (validate process inventory, start pre-work, collect procedures, draft controls, risks, etc.)
- Assist with operations coverage broadly (shared services)
- Assist with issues management responsibilities (operations and equities broadly)
- Assist with FCM coverage (broadly)
- Governance Pre-work (charter, materials, data sourcing)
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Risk and Control Generalists, with specialization in RCSA across equities and Operations functions
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning