Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC 28282
Term: 6 months
- Will request, track the status, receive results, and identify incomplete provision of digital accessibility testing
- Responsible for planning and executing a variety of programs, services and initiatives. Examples might include, but are not limited to: process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership/diversity/recognition/Q12 or general program oversight.
- Responsible for the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners.
- Tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Extraordinary attention to intricate detail, tight adherence to direction, superb organization
- Ability to manage simultaneous streams of work
- Warm, patient demeanor toward business partners are musts to succeed in this role
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning