Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Initiatives Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 4+ years of data warehouse experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 2+ years of banking industry experience
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of Teradata experience
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- Demonstrated ability to deliver multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with data models, data relationships and data mapping
- 2+ years of conduct management, risk or regulatory experience
- Exposure working on speech or text analytics projects --- data virtualization tools, Mongo DB, Hadoop