Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Initiatives Consultant
Location: Des Moines, Iowa, 50321
Term: 12 months
- Will be focused on managing initiatives for Vendor Issues initiated by our Issue management process.
- Work with Leaders, SME’s and vendors to manage corrective actions and meeting critical deadlines.
- Will build comprehensive project plans based on corrective actions needed to build controls and improvements with our external vendors. This includes facilitating meetings cross functionally, building project plans, building status reports, helping with gap analysis, driving process improvements and keeping leadership informed of progress.
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- PMP Certification
- Agile and Waterfall experience
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning