Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; Concord, CA; or San Francisco, CA
Term: 12 months
- Marketing Sales & Platforms - Business Analyst Role
- Works with the Product owner to align team with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information
- Facilitate the gathering of business-focused requirements to support a product team, and product owner, including defining the product backlog
- Identify core business needs, decompose and document Epics/Features, story maps, and user stories, business rules, and construct workflow diagrams, as needed.
- Writes user stories and manages the product backlog collaboratively with the product owners and delivery scrum team members
- Conducts presentations and communicates product features to both business stakeholders and technical stakeholders and aids in coordination and communication of cross-team initiatives
- Ensures that traceability is established between business requirements and corresponding design and test components in accordance with project management methodology standards
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- 7+ years of experience in a business and requirements analyst role
- 3+ years of Agile BA/Product Owner experience - writing user stories in Jira, prioritizing backlog, defining user acceptance criteria
- Proficient with requirements gathering tools specifically Jira
- Strong understanding of the agile SDLC including Agile & Waterfall
- Excellent oral and written communications skill
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
- Ability to maintain a big-picture vision while defining very detailed requirements
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning