Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Initiatives Consultant
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, 19803
Term: 12 months
- This person will work on a program that spans multiple businesses, partnering with business leaders, finance, and HR, to track the performance of efficiency improvement activities, identify additional efficiency improvement opportunities, and route initiatives through approval processes. It will also include preparing regular reporting deliverables to multiple audiences.
- Responsible for planning and executing a variety of programs, services and initiatives. Examples might include, but are not limited to: process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership/diversity/recognition/Q12 or general program oversight.
- Responsible for the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners.
- Tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Helpful skills: Financial management and/or reporting, analysis of large data sets, executive report creation and delivery, project/program management.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning