Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Business Analyst - Data Privacy Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 24 months contract (potential to hire)
This role will support initiatives supporting Personal Data Privacy (GPDR) Identification and Remediation.
- Responsibilities will focus on engagement of business and technical partners of prioritized applications across all lines of business for remediation / integration into the Privacy Center.
- Analyst will support identification and documentation of personal data elements within an application, analysis of metadata, identifying data exceptions, and data mapping from business to technical elements.
- Analyst role will collaborate with internal teams supporting application data scans, business requirement documentation, and functional specification creation.
- Additionally, interactions will include partnerships with Legal and various Policy and Compliance teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of experience with SQL, SAS, or Oracle.
- 2+ years of oversight & management experience in one or more risk areas (credit risk, data quality, metadata, operational, compliance, third party, market, finance, treasury, or other risk areas).
- GDPR Experience highly preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of data governance/analysis program development and implementation in a large organization across multiple business functions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong data analysis and documentation skills.
- Desired experience with JIRA and Confluence.