Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Initiatives Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 12 months
- Will be responsible for supporting the implementation and maintenance of the Commercial Banking policy management function
- Analyzing and reconciling data and reports
- Providing tactical and administrative support for initiatives driving implementation and execution of document management processes
- Collaborating with other members of the team to ensure timely and effective execution of document management processes and operational risk controls
- Analyzing business processes to assess alignment with process documentation
- Updating process documentation and job aids
- Responsible for supporting and executing on a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Candidates are frequently accountable for pulling and analyzing of data, and/or creating reports.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership/diversity/recognition/Q12 or general program oversight.
- Participates in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with functional business partners.
- Tracks performance of programs, services and initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in large organizations and interacting with employees at varying levels in the organization
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning