Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Execution Consultant
Location: NEW YORK, New York, 10001
Term: 6 months
- Facilitation of end-to-end issue management.
- Development and sustainability validation of action plans.
- Identify root cause and theme/trend identification leading to proactive mitigation.
- Ensure Issues and remediation closure consistent with committed timelines.
- Ensuring consistent IM procedures and procedure implementation across businesses/functions from intake/triage through validation/closing to include regulatory responses/closure.
- Develop and track Issues/Action Plans through completion; validate execution and sustainability.
- Monitor issues portfolio to include ageing, extensions, identification source, closure, severity and validation effectiveness outcomes.
- Partner with the business to develop compensating controls while longer term solutions are developed and implemented.
- Validate solutions address root cause, are comprehensive in nature and sustainably implemented.
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.