Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Execution Associate
Location: WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina, 27101
Term: 24 months
- Assist techs with installation in a support center environment
- Focus of the position will be providing technical support/customer service for support related matters
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups.
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with mid-level managers or cross-functional business partners.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Needs to be Self Starter.
- Full MS Package experience
- Must be very PC savy
- Ability to both type and use 10 key
- Will be expected to have both Out bound and Inbound support related call experience
- Attendance: being on time and being committed to the positions and the role
- Strong Communication Skills both Verbal and Oral will be required.
- Should be analytical and will be looking at reports and being proactive in handling issues.
- 6+ months of Business Operations, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and/or education.