Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Execution Administrator
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 3 months
- Support in implementation of initiatives related to operations and Business Execution across multiple lines of business.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and provide support to a variety of diverse support functions or operations.
- Perform moderately complex cross organizational administrative, transactional, and operational tasks including policy or process changes, process improvements, and technology enhancement tasks.
- Receive direction from supervisors.
- Assist with the administration of Strategy and Execution programs, projects, or processes specific to the business. Interact with colleagues of a specific line of business for the purpose of executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of Administrative Support, Business Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Prior banking/financial services experience helpful, particularly in a risk management function.