Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.
Position: Business Development Representative
Location: Fort Mill South Carolina 29707
Hourly Rate: $ 28/hr.
Term: 3 Months Contract-to-hire
- Maintain a high level of daily activity, including end-user calls, partner calls, meetings and proactive outreach (phone and email).
- Connect with prospects and customer through 50+ contacts per day and marketing lead follow-ups.
- Perform the full life cycle of Sales: Hunting and Prospecting, messaging and evangelizing, and routing qualified opportunities to the Services Sales Executive(s).
- Effectively articulate the CompuCom services value proposition to prospects.
- Build lasting relationships with prospects, end-users, and partners.
- Engage with cross-functional resources, including field sales, senior leadership, marketing, and others to drive business into our account base.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience in related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field
- Knowledge of IT, business development activities
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite, Google suite, Salesforce.com, HubSpot
- Strong English language skills required
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Able to operate under pressure managing multiple opportunities and demanding clients
- Keeps appropriate people aware of plans, decisions, status, and other relevant information
- Adaptability - Ability to triage varied requests and opportunities based on client urgency
- Productivity - Ability to quickly react to requests and properly solution technical opportunities
- Practical critical thinker with the ability to problem-solve
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!