Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Business Development Specialist
Term: 12 Months Contract (09/08/2020 - 08/10/2021)
Support to the Procurement and Sourcing Team for various procurement initiatives including database development/management, document administration, client reporting.
Compiles, analyzes and condenses data into a comprehensive presentation form.
Oversees the tracking and organization of various vendor documents.
Researches suppliers to obtain pricing and specifications based on corporate usage and specifications.
Creates paperwork necessary for the acquisition of materials and services.
Interfaces with internal customers to provide proactive customer service support.
Provides related administrative support to including, but not limited to, scheduling of appointments and relaying information to internal and external clients.
May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- People skills and presenting skills required.
- Excel (basic or intermediate) required - some basic formulas (add and multiply cells), pivot tables.
- Preferred V Lookups
- Combination of sales and basic/intermediate excel
- Looking for Sales/Business Development background/skills (not necessarily in sourcing)
- Persuasive skills to communicate well
- Ideal- Intermediate excel. Must have at least beginner excel skills.
- Go-getter, takes initiative, has to have the dynamic personality to quickly understand organization and present to persuade.
- Lead-finding. Will have very close supervision.
If this is a good fit, apply now!