Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Analytics Consultant
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for the settlement, clearing, custody, accounting and regulatory reporting for securities within the available-for-sale and held-to-maturity investment portfolios, as well as the client's funding products (debt).
- Responsible for the maintenance, control and data integrity of the related accounting systems of record.
- Responsible for executing projects to improve the effectiveness of the finance systems used within CMAO.
- Projects include legacy platform replacements, new product development, and technology upgrades.
- Consultant to Business Line and enterprise functions responsible for complex financial and economic research and model development.
- Use specialized financial functional knowledge of complex financial products, pricing implications, regulatory standards, financial performance, financial forecasting to assist in designing robust models, and complex non-model quantitative tools that support strategic decision making.
- Perform analysis of findings and trends using statistical or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, customer, or demographic analysis.
- Recommend solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, and compliance.
- Identify and define business requirements and translate business needs into moderately complex research and recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Design and implement database structures or software tools in support of effective data sourcing strategies.
- Participate in all group technology efforts including design and implementation of analytics software, storage and processing of mortgage loan level data, and management of hardware and database requirements.
- Develop customized reports, ad hoc analyses, or data visualizations to make recommendations for alternatives.
- Translate regulatory defined stress test scenarios into model parameters, evaluate results of stress test results and interpretation of model output, and advise more experienced management on course of action.
- Provide guidance to less experienced specialists.
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported area.
- Ensure adherence to data management or data governance regulations and policies.
- Participate in company initiatives or processes to assist in meeting its risk and capital objectives and other strategic goals.
- Work with more experienced consultants or directly with partners.
- Partner with technology or with other business groups.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Accounting and/or Finance background or experience
- Change management experience