Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC; Tempe, AZ; Des Moines, IA; Dallas, TX
Term: 18 months
- Develops and leads programs, initiatives for data quality, governance, and metadata activities.
- Develops tools and processes used to maintain a common, firm-wide data standard.
- Analyzes, assesses and tests data controls and data systems to ensure quality and risk compliance standards are met.
- May define strategic requirements, roadmap, or direction for metadata capabilities.
- Drive analysis and assessment approach during issue remediation life cycle.
- Supports and interacts with various functions and LOBs on multi-domain remediation efforts.
- Leverages domain expertise and data / business / process analysis to inform and support solution design.
- May drive planning and coordination on low to medium sized remediation efforts, acting as central point of contact.
- May provide inputs into communication routines with stakeholders, business partners, and senior leaders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Data management experience with items such as Data Dictionaries and Data Quality.
- Strong soft skills and Strong Communication Skills ability to communicate across all levels.
- Business analyst type of background with data management concepts data dictionary development, dimensions around data quality.
- MS Office Suite Experience.
- Financial Industry experience with similar organizations would be helpful.
- Technical Aptitude is a plus for this role, SQL Skills will be a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis demonstrated through work or military experience