Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Data Analyst
Location: Des Moines, IA; Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Alignment to our client's Data Strategy (e.g., metadata, lineage, naming standards, etc.).
- Onboarding of prioritized data sources (e.g., HR, GL, MDSS, Enhanced EAP, DLP, etc.)
- Implementation of universal data model with initial focus on master data views.
- Implementation of historical snapshots with 10-year annual retention cycle (e.g., 35 daily, 60 weekly, 120 monthly).
- Transition of calculated/derived dimensions from the BI layer to the data layer to adhere to “create once, used by many” standard.
- Implement “time boxing” for calculated/derived dimensions to drive logic to authoritative sources.
- Transition products and downstream partners to the new master data views ensuring consistent, standard, accurate, and reliable information
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 4+ years of data warehouse experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 2+ years of banking industry experience
- Expert Level SQL/Teradata.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of Teradata experience
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- Demonstrated ability to deliver multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with data models, data relationships and data mapping
- 2+ years of conduct management, risk or regulatory experience
- Exposure working on speech or text analytics projects
- Data virtualization tools, Mongo DB, Hadoop.