Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Sr. Telephony/Voice Engineer to join their team for a contract-to-hire role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Sr. Telephony/Voice Engineer
Location: Work Remotely, but to be eligible to convert to FTE of the client, you must reside in NC or one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Maryland, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia or South Carolina
Term: 6 months + extensions and intent to convert to FTE
Work within IT to support the Customer Service telephone system that runs on Genesys software
- Convert both complex and simple contact center business requirements into technical solutions
- Analyze, scope, and develop solutions for a variety of contact center applications (primarily Genesys Cloud)
- Work on a large migration from Genesys Pure Engage Cloud to Genesys Cloud
- Use your AWS knowledge to assist with Cloud migration
- Coordinate the configuration and maintenance of more complex and critical system tables and data elements across multiple system environments
- Analyze, develop, and implement complex configuration changes to improve performance
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4 year degree and 5 years of experience, if no degree, 7+ years experience
- Experience with Genesys Cloud/Genesys Pure Engage Cloud
- Contact center support experience
- Knowledge of Public Telephone switching and routing - SIP
- If no Genesys experience, then prior experience with Avaya, Cisco, Nice or other Cloud based contract solutions
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- IP Networks and Connectivity
- Desktop Computing - AD
- Call Routing - SIP Telephony
****To be eligible to contract at this client you must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check. This client requires all employees, temporary labor, consultants, and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 12/08/21, subject to approved medical or religious exemptions.