Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC; West Des Moines, IA; Chandler, AZ
Term: 12 months
- Primary point of contact for day to day support of enterprise reporting and analytics team
- Monitor and take action on incoming requests from user community
- Run manual processes when necessary, where automation has not yet been introduced
- Communicate with developers and management and escalate when necessary to resolve issue
- Become a subject matter expert on internal apps and tools used
- Support various technologies such as Tableau, SQL, Excel, SAP Business Objects, VBA, SharePoint
- Contribute to testing efforts as part of Agile team
- Write and execute test scripts for various technologies such as Tableau and Excel artifacts, as well as SQL and Python routines
- Contribute to Agile team as a business analyst when possible
- Work with stakeholders to gather and document requirements
- Help move a project through execution with Tableau/Business Objects/SQL developers and QAWork in systems such as core JIRA and JIRA Service Desk
- Provides business analysis towards the identification, evaluation, or testing of automated systems and related procedures. Interacts with business users and formulates business requirements.
- Develops guidelines for use of result tracking systems.
- Defines and performs quality checks of automated systems and leverages project tracking systems to manage results. Instrumental in capturing communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Works with user groups to provide training, handle questions, observe user needs and document results.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in support of in-house, mission critical software
- Knowledge of Agile processes and principles (both scrum and Kanban), as well tools (i.e. Jira)
- Experience in QA best practices, test script authoring, test execution
- Team is distributed across multiple geographic regions – strong ability to communicate effectively is essential