Position: Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 5 months
- Facilitates training for business users.
- Analyzes business requirements and proposes effective and user-friendly solutions to business stakeholders.
- Assists in the development phase and serves as a strong liaison between development team and business stakeholders.
- Consults with vendors or technical staff to ensure functionality of automated system is consistent with laws, regulations and best practice standards; ensures that users adhere to relevant laws, regulations and best practice standards.
- Develops change management plans for transition to new or upgraded systems.
- Documents business processes for users of new or upgraded system.
- Participate in evaluation of new technologies or solutions to improve service and efficiency of systems.
- Participates in establishment of standards and procedures to be used in development of systems.
- Provides customer support for maintenance of systems.
- Researches and analyzes system/user problems by applying a variety of analytical and research techniques.
- Tests or coordinates testing of new installations or upgrades.
- Performs other professional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 8 years’ of experience implementing business analysis techniques.
- 8 years’ of experience with various project life cycles and methodologies. (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, project management, etc.)
- 8 years’ of experience executing project life cycle from end to end and involvement in all phases of project life cycle
- 8 years’ of experience with Use Case Modeling [e.g., Specifications, Packages, Diagrams] and Experience facilitating user requirements sessions.
- 8 years’ of experience conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and Experience supporting the business in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- 8 years’ of experience writing use cases.
- 8 years’ of experience documenting Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and Traceability Matrices.
- 8 years’ of experience and strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Visio and/or standard software applications typically used in a corporate office environment.
- 8 years’ of experience and excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.